Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Singit lang..

Alessa "tagged" me...

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Contributor for iConnect's website
2. Billing deparment at Makati Med... was I a "biller"?
3. Fundraiser
4. "Designer" kuno/Art teacher

Four movies I'd watch over and over:
1. 3 Ninjas (potangina)
2. Amelie (helps me with my close to non-existent French)
3. I don't know
4. I don't know

Four places I've lived in:
1. Sanlo (2 houses)
2. Pesaro, Italy (for Oscar's BMT)
3. Manhattan & Paris (for vacay-tion)
4. Reggio Calabria, Italy

Four TV shows I'd like to watch:
1. More episodes of G.A., D.H. and P.B. (Prison Break)
2. Jem and the Holograms minus the low-quality recording
3. Coupling Season 5 (wala na)
4. Drawn Together

Four places I've been on a vacation:
1. Rome
2. Sicily
3. London (last year)
4. Scotland (last year)

Websites I visit daily:
1. Google mail
2. Multiply
3. Yahoo mail
4. Google.com

My favorite foods:
1. Isaw kina Nel
2. Menudo/Mechado something with tomato sauce
3. Sandaya's beef yakiniku
4. Ginataang kalabasa with tuyo

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Beach
2. Beach with Raf
3. Spain
4. Anywhere but here (na kasama si Raf)

Four friends I think will respond
1. I
2. have
3. no
4. idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home