Monday, May 08, 2006

FINALMENTE!

After 30++ hours of traveling, I am proud to say that we have finally arrived at our destination. The flight itself was so-so, I really wouldn't recommend China Airlines to anyone. The food was ok, but they don't have individual screens at the back of the seats (which is a big requirement for me).

Our layovers were pretty long, and it was very tiring, since we had to wake up from deep sleep to get out of the plane and what-not. In short, kakabitin yung tulog. I prefer Emirates over this, kasi sila at least tag 8hours yung biyahe.

So, we arrived at Reggio Calabria stinky, tired and groggy (well at least I can say that for myself). As for the others, who I will introduce in my succeeding entries, were ok. I guess they're better with coping than me. The association who organizes this scholarship met us at the airport and they brought us here, cooked for us.

The apartment we're staying at is quite huge. 3 bedrooms for 4 people is not bad at all. It's very spacious, plus there's a kitchen w/ dining, 1 1/2 bathrooms, and terraces outside our rooms. And it's a good thing the neighbor has WIFI. We're mooching off them right now.

Tomorrow is our day of rest. Tuesday we take a profiency exam for our Italian. O mio Dio, prega mi. Ho domenticato tutto di mio Italiano.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh!! oohh!! oohhh!!!! so ano feelings mo????

ooohhhhh peyk-churs naman dyan o. and don't be stingy. sige na i'm living my summer through you!!!!

6:41 pm  
Blogger Isaaaaaa said...

Hi Carms!

I'm feeling mixed feelings right now. Excited, shocked, happy, etc. Sige I'll upload more pictures. When I get back, turuan kita mag Italian so in case there will be another scholarship like this, pwede ka na mag-apply. :)

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home