Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Turning over a new quarter-life leaf

Some people have pegged 2007 as the year of the kalat (check out the blogs of Alessa and Patty), but I have pegged it as the year of the serious.

I had started the year optimistic --- optimistic that I will be someone who will accomplish something by the end of the year. And since I had accepted the fact that I will no longer be frolicking Europe this year (although the last two vacays were amazing!), I have decided I will be grab my semi-accomplished life by its horns and plough through.

Another part of my turning over a new quarter-life leaf is the Enhance thy self program Ales and I have committed ourselves into doing. The ETS program is simply stepping up a notch with our health, beauty and overall wellness. (Usung-uso pa naman ngayon ang wellness drama.) I am still trying to work on my eating bit.. I LOVE MY MEAT! But, I am already working on the others -- meaning exercise, moisturize and socialize! Haha

Now, the serious aspect of my year is business-related. Late last year I had thought of starting a business, which I did.. and now... tadaaaaa!!! Gray Area Studios is now open!

Heniway... that's all for now. I have gotten hooked on knitting too so I'm working on that.. hahahaha labo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patty Laurel said...

oh c'mon, join the club! Kalat is the way to go! hehehe. But seriously, im confident you'll do great things this year! :) i feel it,baby, i feel it!

knit me a sweater!!!

4:07 pm  
Blogger alessa said...

yeahhh!!! year of the kalat!!! 'bahala na' is da best. hahaha! i just hope i don't get too deep into shit. but thanks to you, someone will always be there to tell me to STOP. hahaha!!!

btw, im so proud of you and GAS. hehe! congrats again!

yay it's march, and everything's great! :D

i dont know how i'll survive when i go to the states...without my friends?!? waaahhhhhhhh

9:10 am  
Blogger Isaaaaaa said...

Patty, Sana tama ang feelings mo. Hahaha Under pressure ako!

Ales, Who's telling you to STOP? Kalat means GO! Hahaha Alam mo naman ako, konsintidora. And don't worry, we'll always have the virtual water cooler (YM) for our tsismisan. :D

Thanks for the well wishes (and the congrats!) HUUUG

11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home