Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bruised and scarred

It's been only 3 months and I have bruised and scarred my oh-so-lovely doobiedoo. (Yes, I have decided to name my not-so-new baby doobiedoo). I know what you're all thinking, I'm such a bitch for posting this, what about the other people who can't afford it, right? YES, I AM SUCH PERSON. And the reason why I'm bitching is I promised I'd take care of this forever and ever (or for at least 4 years, then make an upgrade) but now, with the way it has been bruising and scarring, this will only last me a couple. BOO!

I noticed the pwet-like dent on top of my F9 key a couple of days ago. I keep staring at it, touching it lovingly, apologizing over and over and over again. Yes, mukha akong tanga, kinakausap ko computer ko. Now that I've been staring at it, it's so hard for me to function and work! I've been trying to remember what I did that made it that way. So far, wala akong maalala.

The second bump was discovered by my business partner Miguel when he was checking his email a month ago. He suddenly said, "Uy, bakit hindi pantay yung sa bukasan ng laptop mo?" OOOOOOHHHH shiyet. Wala pa ngang kalahating taon may bukol bukol na? Weird.

Anyway, here are the pictures:


Everyday, I see this pwet-like dent staring at me and farting me on the face...
I can hear it saying, "Ooohhh, look at me, look at me! I'm a dent in your brand-spanking-new computer!"



It's not so obvious here, but there's a protrusion on top of the button
that you press to open the computer.

DOOBIEDOO!?!? What have you done to me?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home